Site/Office Assistants are responsible for completing the daily tasks of the NSLC on-site office. OAs generally work the entire summer, from set-up to break-down of the site.
As an OA, you will:
- Work with the Office Manager to complete all daily administrative tasks in the on-site office
- Prepare for and facilitate program arrival and departure days
- Assist the program staff with setting up program activities
- Assist with Site Set-up at the beginning of the summer and Site Break-down at the end of the summer
- Serve as a liaison between the NSLC on-site office and the NSLC Enrollment Office
- Serve as a liaison between the NSLC on-site office and the University or Conference Center
Qualifications: Before applying to be an Site/Office Assistant, please note:
- Assistants are generally current college students.
- Applicants should be familiar with the NSLC.
- NSLC has a primary focus on leadership development. Applicants should have leadership experience and/or training.
- Office experience is preferred.
- Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, and Access) proficiency is required.
- Must be a self-starter, flexible and willing to work long hours.
Compensation: In addition to room, board and travel, OAs will receive a stipend throughout the summer.