The Social Media Coordinator supervises and generates content for social platforms including YouTube, Twitter, Flickr, and WordPress to capture moments of a student’s NSLC experience for family, friends, and parents at home. The SMC works for the whole summer at an NSLC campus (to review this year’s dates, please visit www.nslcleaders.org/programs/dates-locations).
Requirements: Please note the following requirements of our programs before applying to be a Team Advisor.
As an SMC, you will:
- Shoot and edit Daily Video Blogs for different programs
- Manage and update a WordPress Site
- Collect and upload photographs for Flickr
- Write and monitor a Site Twitter Account
- Work closely with On-site Administration
- Perform occasional office tasks
- 2+ years of video editing experience, including basic knowledge of sound and color correction
- Though not required, experience in documentary film production is preferred
- URL link to demo reel
- Knowledge and experience of utilizing Twitter
Compensation: In addition to room, board and travel, SMC’s will receive a stipend throughout the summer.